Monday, March 16, 2009

My Last Farewell.... :-(


It was my best farewell ever, but it was my last farewell.
You must be wondering seriously why i am writting about my college so much, its just because my college is my life.It has given the best memories i could ever have.Though they were not so much prestigious or i never got any prizes or big awards that it makes me remember my college.But it has given the most precious thing's that no award, or prize can compete it and that is sweet memories of friends, the campus, the teachers, the football, the sports everything.Just everything in itself was so much as my dearly world. It was my life getting up in morning going there completing my tasks and i knew nothing else, what is world, what are its fastest competitions, how are other people here whom i never met in life and their tendencies to survive this competitive life. I never even knew what were the new trends and fashions, lol...We just tucked in the old clothes simple platts, simple school bags and those simple simles and greetings as we entered the college campus.
I remember all my pranks i played there, we always use to hide our class boys bags in girls restrooms lolzz..eat tiffin in class, get punished by father. play throwball, play football, sit in the jungle at the backyard of my college etc etc...
We never had jealousy, we never knew cunningness, we never fought for marks, we never refused to help each other...Our lives were in hands of our teachers who mended it the best possible ways that is why we are here today walking successfully...And my blog is seriously dedicated to them I loved everyone and i am in touch with them sometimes and really miss them too much.
Remembering my college makes me drop tear everytime, just to feel the love, the care i got from there...and i am striving hard to give back my college my returns in my best possible ways, just by being the most successful person everytime.....
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment